How do I link my TNT Treats accounts?
- To link an account, you should text the keyword: LINK <space> mobile number of Leader Account<space>mobile number of Member Account to 9800.
Example: LINK 0919XXXXXXX 0918XXXXXXX
Note: The subscriber who triggers the linking is considered the Leader Account. Subscribers who are linked to a Leader Account are the Member accounts. Member accounts should reply “YES” to proceed with the linking or “NO” to reject within 24hours.
How many accounts can I link in a group?
- The leader account can enroll up to 4 Member Accounts to his/her group.
What will happen to the Treats points of the linked accounts?
- Upon successful linking, all linked accounts will combine all earned Treats points and will have a shared wallet under the Leader Account.
Can a member account initiate a link request?
- No. Only the Leader Account can link accounts.
Can I link an account that has not yet activated his/her TNT Treats account yet?
- No. You should activate your TNT Treats account before you an link to an account.
Can I link an account that is already linked to another group?
- No. Accounts can only be linked to one group at a time.
What transactions can a Member account do?
- Member accounts can redeem, transfer points and transfer rewards, but only with the Leader Account's approval.
Can I change the leader account?
- No, the Leader Account cannot be changed.
Can I link my TNT account to a Smart/ SUN account?
- Yes, you can link accounts across all brands (SMART to SUN, SMART to TNT, TNT to SMART, SUN to TNT).