- Points accumulated may be redeemed only when:
SMART reserves the right to deduct any Points that do not meet the conditions above.
Points shall expire as defined in the Mechanics.
SMART may, at its own discretion, inform the Subscriber of the status of their Points. It is the responsibility of the Subscriber to keep track of earned Points as well as its expiration.
SMART reserves the right to suspend or exclude a Subscriber from the Program if:
- Account transactions are within the transaction defined by the Mechanics and these Terms.
- Points are redeemed within the redemption period as defined in the Mechanics.
Permanent disconnection of an Account will forfeit all earned Points. In case of a re-activation of a permanently disconnected Account, the Subscriber must activate Subscriber’s Rewards Account again and the accumulation of new Points will start from zero (0).
All acts of fraud and abuse relating to the earning and/or use of Points in the Program may result in the forfeiture of Points without prejudice to other right which SMART may have.
SMART reserves the right to settle any disputes concerning eligibility to the Program, accumulation of Points and redemption, and other aspects of the Program at its own discretion.
Points are non-convertible to cash.
Redemption requests, cannot be cancelled
Points redeemed under Participating Programs are not exchangeable, refundable or redeemable for cash or credit under any circumstances and are subject to the following Terms and the Mechanics.
- In the opinion of SMART, the Subscriber has breached these Terms or the Terms and Conditions of their Account or the Mechanics.
- In the opinion of SMART, the Subscriber uses his Account not in accordance and with the nature and intent of the Program, such as but not limited to misrepresentation.
By participating in the Program, Subscriber agrees and consents to the disclosure to third parties and the processing, either by SMART or by third parties on behalf of SMART, of personal information and data, including sensitive personal information, traffic and billing data for marketing and other purposes. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that SMART may send commercial and promotional advertisements, surveys, and other broadcast push messages.
Specifically, Subscriber agrees and consents that SMART and its affiliates may use Subscriber personal information and data to:
- Manage Subscriber Account, carry out customer-care activities and train staff, including monitoring calls, emails or text messages that Subscriber send to SMART;
- Monitor the quality and security of the network and test and maintain SMART’s IT systems;
- Analyze Subscriber use of the services for marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, the calls and messages the Subscriber sends and receives, and Subscriber location at the time these communications take place, as well as Subscriber browsing history and use of SMART websites;
- Send to the emergency services (if Subscriber makes an emergency call), including Subscriber approximate location;
- Contact the Subscriber with marketing messages such as commercial and promotional advertisements, surveys, and other broadcast messages, which may include marketing from other organizations and third parties, if Subscriber has no express written objection.
- SMART does not include Subscriber details in any directory or directory-inquiry service. If Subscriber wants to have a Subscriber information included in these services, Subscriber should contact SMART